You are here: Home / Ten Years in China – 2009
Jocelyn is a writer, blogger and the creator of Speaking of China, a blog about love, family and relationships in China, including AMWF love. Her site has been featured on the BBC and The Wall Street Journal, and her press coverage includes the South China Morning Post. You can find her writing in The Huffington Post, the anthologies How Does One Dress to Buy Dragonfruit? and Unsavory Elements, and other publications. Jocelyn is fluent in Chinese and working on a memoir.
Support This Site – Buy a Book or Movie!
Good Chinese Wife: A Love Affair with China Gone Wrong
"...the AMWF memoir of 2014..." (See my interview with the author.)
Kissing Outside the Lines: A True Story of Love and Race and Happily Ever After
"The go-to guide for women dating Asian men in Western countries." (Read my post on the book.)
10 Most Popular Posts
- On the Rarity of Foreign Women and Chinese Boyfriends/Chinese Husbands 460 comments
- Giving Gifts to your Chinese family – A Modest Guide 44 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Sex and Chinese Men 102 comments
- The Troubling Chinese Mother-in-law Relationship 201 comments
- Chinese Men Are Sexy 80 comments
- Mandarin Love: Chinese Phrases On Love and Destiny 14 comments
- China Blogs by Western Women who Love Chinese Men 51 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Negativity About Dating Chinese/Asian Men 121 comments
- 6 Stunning Celebrity Couples of Asian Men & Non-Asian Women 26 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: How to impress your Chinese boyfriend’s (or girlfriend’s) family during Chinese New Year 24 comments
- Q&A About “My Intercultural Love” On Madh Mama
- Meet Me in Beijing March 29 at the Bookworm Literary Festival
- Guest Post: My daughter said, “I’m American, I’m Jewish and I’m Chinese.”
- Photo Essay: The First Few Days of Chinese New Year 2015 with the Family
- Interview with Sonali Dev on her book “A Bollywood Affair”
Your Comments on Speaking of China
- Meet Me in Beijing March 29 at the Bookworm Literary Festival on
- Guest Post: “I don’t look at my daughter as Indian or Canadian. I look at her soul.” on
- “What will they think?” The fear of being seen as a failure before family at Chinese New Year on
- Q&A About “My Intercultural Love” On Madh Mama on
- Guest Post: My daughter said, “I’m American, I’m Jewish and I’m Chinese.” on
TagsChina(366) Chinese men(273) China life(238) life in China(225) foreigners in China(208) Chinese husband(197) Western women(184) Chinese boyfriend(181) love in China(171) Chinese guy(164) AMWF couples(155) dating in China(154) AMWF love stories(151) AMWF relationships(150) AMWF romance(139) foreign woman(138) Chinese family(118) Dating Chinese men(104) China memoir(92) Chinese culture(90) Favorites(80) Marriage in China(77) Chinese friend(67) Chinese parents(64) Hangzhou(61)
Bills to Pay
Want to send a gift basket to China? Click here to save 5% on your order from Gift Baskets Overseas.
The Fine Print/Disclosure
Read our Advertising Disclosure Policy.
Speaking of China by Jocelyn Eikenburg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.