You are here: Home / Ten Years in China – 2009
Jocelyn is the creator of Speaking of China, a blog about love, family and relationships in China (with a special focus on Chinese men and Western women in love). Her writing is featured in Unsavory Elements (Earnshaw Press), the forthcoming How Does One Dress to Buy Dragonfruit? (Signal 8 Press), and other publications. Jocelyn is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and working on a memoir.
Support This Site
Want to send a gift basket to China? Click here to save 5% on your order from Gift Baskets Overseas.
10 Most Popular Posts
- On the Rarity of Foreign Women and Chinese Boyfriends/Chinese Husbands 455 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Sex and Chinese Men 101 comments
- Giving Gifts to your Chinese family – A Modest Guide 42 comments
- The Troubling Chinese Mother-in-law Relationship 198 comments
- Chinese Men Are Sexy 78 comments
- China Blogs by Western Women who Love Chinese Men 49 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Negativity About Dating Chinese/Asian Men 120 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: How Western Women Can Meet Chinese Men in China 81 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: How to impress your Chinese boyfriend's (or girlfriend's) family during Chinese New Year 24 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Change your name after marriage in China? 32 comments
- Finding a magical piece of China’s long history in my husband’s backyard
- 7 Weird Search Terms on Love & Dating in China (and More) that Will Never Become Featured Questions
- Things I’ve Learned from My Chinese Family: 3 Amazing Wild Edible Plants
- Guest Post on Texan in Tokyo: 6 Things I Cherish about my Cross-Cultural Marriage to a Chinese Man
- Interview on Chinese-Tools.com – Jocelyn Eikenburg speaks of China
Your Comments on Speaking of China
- espinafrina on Are Jewish Women More Likely to Marry Chinese Men?
- Manny on 关于少见的洋妞中男配
- Manny on Introducing Yuan Fu, Our Official English-to-Chinese Translator
- namenotgiven on Finding a magical piece of China’s long history in my husband’s backyard
- TLAG on A Tumultuous European-Chinese Marriage + Advice Needed
TagsChina(324) Chinese men(245) China life(238) life in China(225) foreigners in China(204) Chinese husband(182) Chinese boyfriend(176) love in China(164) Chinese guy(162) Western women(155) dating in China(144) foreign woman(137) AMWF love stories(129) AMWF couples(128) AMWF relationships(127) AMWF romance(120) Chinese family(107) Dating Chinese men(96) China memoir(92) Chinese culture(85) Marriage in China(74) Chinese friend(66) Favorites(65) Chinese parents(61) Hangzhou(56)
The Fine Print/Disclosure
Read our Advertising Disclosure Policy.
Speaking of China by Jocelyn Eikenburg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.