In an interview with China Travel 2.0, I talk about my first China impressions, learning Chinese, meeting my Chinese inlaws, and tips on travel around China.
You are here: Home / Page 92
My Preferred VPN
Want VyprVPN by the month? Enjoy 50% off your 1st month.
10 Most Popular Posts
- Chinese Men Are Sexy 101 comments
- Guest Post: I Got Divorced in China, and What Happened in My Marriage Is More Common Than You Realize 0 comments
- Giving Gifts to your Chinese family – A Modest Guide 52 comments
- Wanted: More of Your Stunning Photos of Western Women & Asian Men 2 comments
- 6 Stunning Celebrity Couples of Asian Men & Non-Asian Women 40 comments
- Ask the Yangxifu: Does He Like Me? Signs a Chinese Man Might Be Into You 26 comments
- The Troubling Chinese Mother-in-law Relationship 225 comments
- Blogs I Like 1 comment
- AMWF History: Attila the Hun and Justa Grata Honoria 0 comments
- On the Rarity of Foreign Women and Chinese Boyfriends/Chinese Husbands 473 comments
- Guest Post: I Got Divorced in China, and What Happened in My Marriage Is More Common Than You Realize
- AMWF History: Attila the Hun and Justa Grata Honoria
- Tibetan Art and Culture School Needs Your Support
- Wanted: More of Your Stunning Photos of Western Women & Asian Men
- Mandarin Love: The Three Friends of Winter (Sui Han San You)
Your Comments on Speaking of China
America AMWF AMWF couples AMWF love stories AMWF relationships AMWF romance Asian men Beijing China China life China memoir Chinese boyfriend chinese countryside Chinese culture Chinese family chinese father-in-law Chinese friend Chinese guy Chinese husband Chinese language Chinese men Chinese mother-in-law Chinese New Year Chinese parents Chinese wedding cross-cultural relationship Dating Chinese men dating in China dating Western women Favorites foreigners in China foreign woman Hangzhou interracial relationship life in China love in China Mandarin Chinese Marriage in China racism Shanghai China stereotypes wedding in China Western women White women WWAM Bam
Bills to Pay
Want to send a gift basket to China? Click here to save 5% on your order from Gift Baskets Overseas.
The Fine Print/Disclosure
Read our Advertising Disclosure Policy.
Speaking of China by Jocelyn Eikenburg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.