In lieu of the usual Q&A, this week I’m featuring an interview with JT Tran, the number one Asian Dating Coach for Asian men.
JT has been featured on ABC, Chicago TV, VH1’s The Pick Up Artist, Asian Week, D Magazine, Nichi Bei Times, Entrepreneur, Harvard, Rutgers, Wellesley, to name a few. He offers hands-on coaching through his bootcamp seminars with the ABCs of Attraction. And, just recently, he launched the AMWW (Asian Men & White Women) Magazine to provide dating advice for Asian men in every stage of the relationship (in full disclosure, I’ll be writing for the magazine starting this January). Regular readers may also remember I reviewed his free audio dating CD and eBook in December (which are still available for download).
I talked with JT about a variety of subjects, from sexuality and building confidence to having personality and just approaching women. I’m confident you’ll find the conversation as enlightening and enjoyable as I did.
Since this is a monster of an interview, I’ve broken it down into topics, so you can click your way through to the information you want to know most:
- On JT’s experience of being a “textbook nerd,” before becoming the Asian Playboy
- How Chinese men can start to bring out their sexy side
- On the relevance of the Asian Playboy to Chinese men interested in long-term commitment and marriage
- How Chinese men can start improving their confidence
- How Chinese men can get away from being generic, and build up personality
- Tips for Chinese men to on how approach women
- Advice for Chinese men afraid to make the next move with a woman