Are you in a WWAM (Western woman/Asian men) relationship? Do you happen to have some share-worthy photos of the two of you? Something really stunning?
Once again, I’m working on a new round of stunning photos of Western women & Asian men for WWAM BAM! – and I would love for you to be a part of it.
This project started back in April 2017 when I published 25 Stunning Photos of Western Women & Asian Men Who Got Married on WWAM BAM! The post quickly went viral (garnering mentions on major blogs including YOMYOMF and NextShark). I followed that up with a call last year for more photos, and later published a second round in June 2017 in 25 More Stunning Photos of Western Women & Asian Men Who Got Married or Engaged (The June 2017 Edition).
It has been a wonderful labor of love to share these photos and show the world just how beautiful WWAM couples can be.
If you’d like to be a part of this project, why not join us by submitting your own photos?
Here are the guidelines:
- Photo submissions must come from the individuals featured in the photos (and not a 3rd party).
- Photos must be high-resolution.
- While you don’t need to be a model/actor, your photos should be stunning. (What do I mean by stunning photos? You can find 25 great examples in my post from June 2017.)
- Ideally, I’m looking for engagement, pre-wedding or wedding photos – but I welcome anything that appears professional, regardless of your engagement or marital status. (Again, see the June 2017 post to get a sense for what I mean.)
- Please include any information you feel comfortable sharing about yourself and your partner. For example, your names or where the photo was taken or where you both are from. (You can read the June 2017 post to get a sense of what couples chose to share.)
- Please also provide me with a link to any websites/blogs/social media sites you would like to include in the post.
Send your favorite photos to me at jocelyn(at)speakingofchina.com
I look forward to receiving your submissions!